Wednesday, January 3, 2007

We're finally in LONDON!





























So we just got into London from Berlin, and it's great!...the weather is awesome and the place we are staying at is amazingly beautiful and one of the nices place's i've ever been (pics up soon)...Here are some pics of Berlin, some of Amsterdam, and some from other places...Berlin was really cool, I highly recommend it if you want to travel to a city in Germany...I'll post more soon now that I have unlimited wireless at Ryan's place...this trip has been amazing in so many ways...scary, exciting, fun, stressful, and just all around amazing.

Enjoy the pics.

Matt

6 Comments:

At January 3, 2007 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Allison said...

I am so glad that you posted so many pictures...I wish I were in London with you! I love it there! Tell my friends hello...and if you haven't eaten the Mac and Cheese, please give it to the Brierleys!

 
At January 3, 2007 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Annie Smith said...

hey are you really in san diego?

and i like the maze picture!!

 
At January 3, 2007 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Annie Smith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 3, 2007 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Julie Hibbard said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! Thank you for letting us see how beautiful your trip is!
I love the last shot of Zac!
Enjoy London!!!!

 
At January 4, 2007 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Matt McGill said...

dudes. love the pics. give me more.love matt.
allie, it's a dudes trip, you shouldn't want to be there.
ps, I think london is over-rated, you should check out istanbul or tustin.

 
At January 4, 2007 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Matt McGill said...

i'm not joking about tustin. one of the jewels of the US.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home